Car problems are frustrating enough without the fear and stress of having to pay an arm and a leg to have your vehicle repaired. Dealerships often rack up the cost of car repairs with the knowledge that many people cannot fix their cars themselves or are unaware of the true cost of auto parts.
Plus, with the added cost of labor and hidden fees, often times your car is repaired at a cost that would rival the original asking price. To wade through the confusing landscape of car repairs, check out these tips on getting a trustworthy car repair estimate from the experts at MyAirbags.
Guide to Finding A Car Repair Estimate You Can Trust
When looking for a trustworthy company to repair your vehicle, look for these qualities in your technicians and car repair estimate:
- Your car estimate shouldn’t surprise you with hidden fees or exorbitant labor costs. At MyAirbags, we offer one quote to our customers with no hidden costs.
- Expert Repairs
- Don’t get stuck paying a bill for a poor repair job. At MyAirbags, our technicians are IPC-certified — this basically means that they’ve taken classes and tests to ensure that you have the best technician available to repair your car.
- Too many people have been trapped into paying for auto repairs that are completed incorrectly and require additional repairs months later. At MyAirbags, we put our customers at ease by making sure that every part repaired in our Buford, GA shop is backed by a warranty and a money-back guarantee.
- Money-Back Guarantee
- You shouldn’t have to foot the bill for poor service. At MyAirbags, we know that keeping our customers happy is the most important part of our job. That’s why we offer a 100% money-back guarantee to every customer that comes through our store. It’s just another reason why our customers love us.
- Our technicians are available at our Greater Atlanta Area shop as well as through our mail-in service. Whether you’re in the Atlanta area or on the West Coast, just mail in your faulty auto part and we’ll have it repaired, tested and sent back within 24 hours of receiving it.
Whether your ABS Module needs to be repaired or your airbag module needs to be reset, MyAirbags provides cost-effective repairs with fast turnaround time. Get a car repair estimate you can trust with MyAirbags!